In order to strengthen and expand the research activities in the institute, R&D cell was established and is functioning in this Institution from last several years.
• To promote research activities in frontier areas of science and technology
• To enhance the research output of the institute by research paper publication in referred journals and reputed conferences
• To promote Institute- R&D Organization- Industry Collaboration • To encourage Core Competence and Consultancy work
• To organize various workshops/ seminar/ trainings related to promotion of research
• To create awareness about filing Patents & IPR
The significant factors indicating potential growth in the research activities includes the enhancement in the research publications in peer reviewed journals, Research Projects/ grants, Patents, Collaborations, Doctoral program and Faculty development.
Name of the Coordinator for RDC : Dr. C. Senthil Singh