To be a center of excellence in education for women through endorsed teaching methods, inducement for quality research and socially viable software development.
1. To impart quality education and penchant for research through modern laboratories and inculcating analytical and technical skills among students by qualified faculty.
2. To collaborate with industry by aligning curriculum, internships and professional body activities to make students industry ready.
3. To make women self-reliant by providing affordable education and developing employment oriented skills.
4. To foster ethical values, social concern for the development of computing solutions that benefit the society-at-large
1. Well equipped laboratories
2. Well qualified and experienced faculty members including Ph.D.s
3. Use of Audio Visual aids while teaching
4. Periodic tests, assignments and seminars for students which will help them in improving their knowledge as well as prepare for their examination
5. Encouraging group projects in order to improve the inter personal skills
6. Helping students to develop insight into the subjects
7. Encouragements for participation in competitions outside college
8. Arranging lectures from industry persons related to general topics
9. Talks related to career advancements
10. Encouraging journal and conference publications by students
1. Conducted various seminars and workshops
2. Organized an international conference
3. Publication of papers in UGC approved journals by students
4. Patents and journal publications by faculty members