To be a center of excellence in education for women through endorsed teaching methods, inducement for quality research and socially viable software development.
1.To impart quality education and penchant for research through modern laboratories and inculcating analytical and technical skills among students by qualified faculty.
2. To collaborate with industry by aligning curriculum, internships and professional body activities to make students industry ready.
3. To make women self-reliant by providing affordable education and developing employment oriented skills.
4. To foster ethical values, social concern for the development of computing solutions that benefit the society-at-large
1. Well equipped laboratories
2. Well qualified and experienced faculty members including Ph.D.s
3. Use of Audio Visual aids while teaching
4. Periodic tests, assignments and seminars for students which will help them in improving their knowledge as well as prepare for their examination
5. Encouraging group projects in order to improve the inter personal skills
6. Helping students to develop insight into the subjects
7. Encouragements for participation in competitions outside college
8. Arranging lectures from industry persons related to general topics
9. Talks related to career advancements
10. Encouraging journal and conference publications by students
1. Conducted various seminars and workshops
2. Organized an international conference
3. Publication of papers in UGC approved journals by students
4. Patents and journal publications by faculty members
Computer Science Graduates should be able to
PEO1: Graduates will acquire capability to apply their knowledge and skills to solve various computational engineering problems.
PEO2: Graduates will inculcate professional attitude, ethics and ability to relate computer engineering issues with social consciousness.
PEO3: Graduates will have soft skills to adapt to the diverse global environment, fervor for lifelong learning and entrepreneurial practice for their holistic growth.
Engineering Graduates will be able to
PO1: Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
PO2: Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyse complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering sciences.
PO3: Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
PO4: Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions for complex problems.
PO5: Modern Tool Usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
PO6: The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
PO7: Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
PO9: Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
PO11: Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
PO12: Life-long Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change.
After the fruitful completion of B.Tech program in Computer Science, the graduates will be able to
PSO1: Ability to apply core concepts of science, computing and optimization techniques to solve real world problems over multi-disciplinary domains.
PSO2: Capability to Architect, evolve and integrate a working model, leading to secure software product development to meet evolving needs of the industry and open source environments.
PSO3: Ability to apply standard practices and strategies for effective software project management to deliver quality product.